Saturday, January 11, 2014

TEAM 9 - LIKE PULLING TEETH



My name is Jenn Kater. I'm from Rothbury and am an equine dental technician. I have missed a few years of riding as much as I would like due to young horses and having babies!  Now it's time for my horse(s) and I to catch up on the hours/ miles we've missed out on!  My gelding's name is Hollywood Sun Day aka "Spanky" who is a 11 year old AQHA/APHA cow bred horse. Looking forward to meeting new friends and time back in the saddle! 

We are very excited to join this group to see exactly how many miles we can ride in one year! I love to trail ride with friends and meeting new horse crazy people. So many possibilities for 2014 with the Distance Derby, checking out the extreme trail courses, and trying to show as much as we can too! See you all out on the trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment