Saturday, January 11, 2014

TEAM 11 - HOT LAPS


My name is Kristy Mosher. I live in Rothbury, Michigan. I'm 35yrs old, married with two young kids (2 & 5), work full time & own a 30 acre boarding/breeding facility. So, my riding time is limited. I have always loved horses. My parents purchased my first horse for me 20 years ago. A little Arabian cross pony mare that I still own all though at 35yrs is retired. My main riding horse is a seaaoned 19yr 15.2H Spotted Saddle Horse, Scout that my son rides double with me. I also ride a 16yr old Arabian stallion that has competed successfully in endurance. He is a blast to ride. 

I'm hoping to do a few LD rides to help with my miles ;) and also trying to put miles on an 11yr green Arabian mare. I would like to ride 500 miles & 100 hours in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment