Wednesday, January 15, 2014

TEAM 41 - FULL CIRCLE FARM


Horses have been a passion of mine since childhood. In fact, I love horses so much, that I've turned it into a career! I am a licensed Parelli Instructor, and I enjoy helping humans and horses learn how to communicate better through love, language, and leadership based on a solid foundation and understanding of horse psychology. 

I've joined MDD because I want to be held accountable for putting time into staying progressive in my own riding skills in the midst of my busy teaching schedule. I've never tracked my ride miles before, so I am excited to see how far I ride in 2014!


My main riding partner in this will be my mare, Shadow. She is an appendix/paint cross in her teenage years. I've owned her for about 2 years now. In those 2 years we've not only ridden in Michigan, but also Colorado and Canada. I'm looking forward to seeing where 2014 takes us!

8 comments:

  1. 1/16/14
    Miles Ridden: 1.62
    Miles to Date: 1.62

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first miles as part of the MDD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1/18/14
    Miles Ridden: 1.56
    Miles to Date: 3.18

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1/20/14
    Miles Ridden: 1.69
    Miles to Date: 4.87

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1/21/14
    Miles Ridden: 0.98
    Miles to Date: 5.85

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1/25/14
    Miles Ridden: 1.23
    Miles Ridden to Date: 7.08

    ReplyDelete
  7. Away traveling for the next 11 days for work. I'm going to miss my ride time! Hopefully the weather will be better when I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back home now and riding to get some more miles in riding! :)

    ReplyDelete