Saturday, January 11, 2014

TEAM 10 - LIVIN' THE JOURNEY



My name is Tami and I am from Allendale Michigan.

Horses have been a dream since I was kid.  14 years ago my dream became a reality.  It got even better when my husband got bit by the horse bug.  We camp a lot in the summer, my favorite place being Hungerford, then Silver Creek, Bass River, Waterloo, Ionia, Hesperia and so many other places!

I am also extremely lucky to have a job that feeds my horse habit.  I am a Realtor and started www.WestMichiganHorseProperties.com last year.  It has been awesome to help other horse people find a "stable home". 

The two horses I will be riding are Scout is a Spotted Saddle Horse who is 17 and I love him very much and a beautiful Palamino Missouri Fox Trotter named Journey.  I have some work to do on Journey so I look forward to hitting the trails and seeing you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment