Saturday, January 11, 2014

TEAM 8 - ROBYN’S REDHEADS


Hello!:) my name is Robyn, I have loved and been riding/working with and around horse almost my whole life. I never owned my own horse till about 20yrs ago when I purchased the greatest horse you could ever ask for (did not know this at that time) lil bitacasey, aka lil bit, bitty, grandma. Any way who would have known I found my soul mate of horses, we have done so much together and are so in tune to one another, we have shared many great adventures. Did I mention she is 32, soon to be 33:)! 

I also have 2 other red horses, lily ( lil bits baby) who is 15y and may or may not be able to be ridden again due to arthritis and having lymes disease (long story) she is a lot like her mother and has a huge heart!! She would carry me on 3 legs if I asked her.  Last but not least, Phoenix aka problem child! I have had Phoenix since he was 3.5yrs of age he is now soon to be 9y and have only been able to ride him about 20 times. He has a issue with bucking. Again another long story. But he is very sweet and willing on the ground so we may try driving this year.  

Needless to say I will probably making most if not all my tracks with the ole girl! Hope to see n meet some of you on the trail!! Good luck n safe travels to all, this should be fun!!:)

4 comments:

  1. 3miles at Indian springs on 1/5/2014 snowmagedden! Woo hoo!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first miles for Year of the Horse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!:) it only took me like 20 tries to get it to work!!:) thanks for riding with me that day!!! It was a great start to a great year!!:)

      Delete
  3. Just testing to see if I can still post stuff. This is only a test:)

    ReplyDelete