Monday, January 20, 2014

TEAM 71 - DODGE


I have been riding for five years, and have owned Dodge for almost two years. Before living in Michigan I lived in Tennessee and rode a lot of gaited horses. My experience ranges from Arabians to Quarter horses. My preference is western riding, preferably barrel racing, but I commonly enter all disciplines at local shows with Dodge.

Dodge and I have been a team for almost two years in April of 2014. He is my first horse, and together we enjoy doing anything and everything we can! Nothing makes us work harder than personal goals, and the Michigan Distance Derby seems like an intriguing challenge that is unlike anything we have ever done before. I can't wait to see how many miles we ride together, as a team.

1 comment:

  1. Burr its too cold out!! Hopped on for a short little hack around the pasture...and I do mean short!! Felt good to be back on though.

    1/25/13
    Distance: .28
    Distance to Date: .28

    ReplyDelete