Saturday, January 11, 2014

TEAM 15 - SNOW'S TREASURE





I started riding horses when I was about 12. My sister and I use to rent horses and ride all over in Muskegon. We used to have a blast we would ride down to the lake all the time then as I got older. 

My sister and I leased out to Circle T Ranch and we rode all the time. We finally got our own horses and did lots of trail riding. Then my sister passed away. Now I do lot of trail riding with friend I also do slow speed classes with my granddaughter. She goes a little faster than I do. I'm hoping to have a great summer with my Horse Ike. Oh we like chasing cows also.

I enjoy being with my horse and I like the exercise that riding gives me and it also gives me a goal to try to beat somebody and ride more than they do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosemary you two make such great partners come on summer :)

    ReplyDelete