Saturday, January 11, 2014

TEAM 13 - WHITE SOCKS





My name is Maddie and I am from Hart, MI.  My teammate is a 6 year old, QH pony mare, Socks.  

I met and got to know Socks in Colorado over the course of many trips there during college.  She definitely takes the cake as the best surprise Christmas present I'll ever get.  I grew up riding hunter/jumpers, so I am fairly new to trail riding and the western world as a whole, but I have owned Socks for two years now and I am loving my new trail riding lifestyle!  Socks and I are looking forward to a year full of many miles!  

6 comments:

  1. 1/11/13
    2.125 miles
    YTD: 3.875 miles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first miles for Year of the Horse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Just realized I wrote 2013 for the year on both my previous posts... Those miles were definitely traveled in 2014!

    1/12/14
    2.588 miles
    YTD: 6.463

    ReplyDelete