Monday, January 13, 2014

TEAM 28 - PRANCING PONY



I have owned horses for 20+ years, primarily pleasure/trail riding; have done some driving, huntseat/jumping and dressage. Currently, I own 4 horses; 2 Arabs, a welsh pony and a welsh cob. I have also volunteered with our county exceptional rider program since 1992, including using our horses for the program and providing a home for one of the program-owned horses for several years. I enjoy supporting my 12 year-old daughter who participates in 4H and school equestrian team.

2013 was my first year participating in endurance riding and I am looking forward to my second season in 2014. This should be a great way to track training as well as competition mileage.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to a break in the weather and getting some miles logged! Still planning to participate for sure!!

    ReplyDelete