Saturday, January 11, 2014

TEAM 12 - J SQUARRED



We are Julie and Joe. I've been riding most of my life and have ridden all disciplines. Joe and I have been partners since the fall of 2010. He had a terrible accident in the spring of 2011 and was healing for the whole year. We began trail riding and working cattle during 2012. This past summer, we kept busy with long trail rides and made several new friends. In addition, we were able to win a shiny new buckle in the competitive trail challenge series in West Michigan. We enjoy camping, team penning and sorting and long trail rides.  

My goal this year is to continue our bond and partnership and work on roping and maybe some ranch or foundation horse shows. I'm exited to keep track of the time in the saddle. I have no idea how far we have ridden over the course of a year...the year of the horse...the year of enlightenment...


No comments:

Post a Comment