Tuesday, January 21, 2014

TEAM 77 - LOVING LIFE


I started riding when I was 41 years old. I took a few lessons and then grew from there. I ride Western. I have riding the trails ever since. I got Reggie in 2004 she was a hot lil 9 year old Morgan, we spent lots of time in the arena and then I took lessons with the man that had trained her. He helped us become the great team we are now. We have been to Ohio and Kentucky. We ride in the Mounted Patrol ...but mostly we love the trails here in Michigan....Tallyho and away we go :)

I love riding, but have found I do much more riding when I have a personal goal...so the Michigan Distance Derby will give me a goal and more incentive to ride.

4 comments:

  1. WooT! Good to see you on here. Its going to be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1/25/14
    rode 1.14mi
    Miles to date=1.14

    ReplyDelete
  3. another snowy ride, with lots of trotting, my lil mare was all go lol
    1/26/14
    rode 2.0 miles
    miles to date are 3.14

    ReplyDelete
  4. another snowy, blowing cold ride, but beautiful sun was out for a bit..we rode
    rode 1.81 miles
    miles to date I think I added right 4.95 miles

    ReplyDelete