Sunday, January 19, 2014

TEAM 63 - PINE HIPPOCAMPUS


My name is Brandie Feasal. I am a Riding Instructor and Horse Trainer. I am based in Newaygo – South Pine Lessons & Training – and I do travel to lessons. I am also a photographer.Trail Riding and Geocaching are my favorite activities. I frequently use a GPS and apps to record trail rides. That is what led me to the Michigan Distance Derby.

My horses for this adventure are Stick and Cadiz. Stick is a 9 y/o red dun gelding. Stick’s job is being my trail horse (and giving an occasional lesson). He is good at his job and I tell people that if I am not in a lesson or at a show, then I am ready to Trail Ride. Cadiz (Two Te Buster) is a 7 y/o dun, AQHA/FQHR gelding. I have had Cadiz since he was a late yearling. Cadiz enjoys showing and is beginning trail riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment