Saturday, January 11, 2014

TEAM 16 - A BIT OF FREEDOM FARM


My name is Terri and I will be riding my 2 favorite horses: Boomer and Motorola. Both my horses and I work for the sheriff's dept. so my horses are used to all kinds of things going on around them and crazy situations. They are very smart and keep me on my toes. I started riding, then owning, my first horse later in life. We ride both english and western although when we are out on the trail, western it is.

I always look for opportunities to ride and love traveling to new places to ride as well. Due to injuries the past few years, I haven't been to ride as much as I've wanted. This year I am starting out relatively healthy and am making riding a priority this year. I am tired of life passing me by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment