Monday, January 20, 2014

TEAM 74 - JUDD


I have been riding for 46 years, Western English dressage. I recently returned to my horse family at Nelson's Ranch in Davisburg where my good friends & fierce Fun Game competitors (some of who are competing in this Derby too) are gunning for me. 

Having placed in the coveted Top 3 positions during the Nelson's Fun Games - a series of three days in the summer of horseback games - folks are trash talking ALL the time :) LOL. Luckily, I have a trusty stead in Judd who, God Willing, will see to our repeat Top 3 in the Nelson's Fun Games for 2014!

As far as mileage goes for the Michigan Distance Derby, I figure I will throw those kids a bone as I have no idea where we will place but it will give me an opportunity to have more fun with friends & to share my love of horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment