Sunday, January 19, 2014

TEAM 58 - MYSTIC MEADOWS


I am a Tennessee Walking Horse Trainer here in Michigan. I am 32 years old. I have been riding since I was 8 years old. I am now a certified trainer of the Tennessee Walking Horse. I train anywhere from first breaking a horse to just polishing up the gaits of the well broke horse and everything in between. Though TWHs are my main breed I often have the "token trotting" horse in the barn too! I ride many horses of my own and for clients. My client base has turned me more towards the trails verses the rails. I LOVE my job! 

The Michigan Distance Derby (MDD) will be fun to track how much time I actually get on the trail. I hope to get out more this year than ever. Yet with two young boys (1 and 4) at home I am a little grounded still. We'll see how 2014 turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment