Saturday, January 11, 2014

TEAM 18 - A GIFT FROM HEAVEN


My name is Karen May.  I grew up and now live in southwest Michigan.  My husband and I own a piece of property that we can Cannon Acres (yes there's a story behind the name)  My riding partner is Lil Joe.  He is a beautiful 5 year old black and white Arab (3/4 Arab and 1/4 pinto).  The story behind me purchasing him is pretty cool (ask me sometime you see me on the trail).  Lil Joe has come a long way in the past year.  

I look forward to really tracking the miles we do together is year.  My favorite part about riding is seeing God's beautiful creation. I love the smell of my horse combined with the sweet smell of the woods.  My friend Stephanie and I have been had many many "ADVENTURES" and look forward to many many more (I just wish the price of gas would go down!). Thank you putting this derby together and for all the work (IG) that has gone into setting this up for us.  

1 comment: