Saturday, January 11, 2014

TEAM 22 - STUD MUFFIN



I'm Kris and live in White Lake, MI.  I call Tommy my big stud muffin.  He really likes the mares and has the sweetest eyes.  We've been together for approximately 8 years.   Tommy is a 14 year old appendix quarter and is 16.2hh.  I can't imagine life without him.  Words can't express the joy that he brings to my life.  We have so much fun on our adventures out on the trail.  I also have a Paint Quarter, Mare - Lakota, who is 18..  My husband rides her most of the time.  She's is an awesome, beautiful and sweet Mare..  Last but not least, is Prince our ole guy.  He is a 33 year old walker and solid as a rock.  We still take him out on the trails, albeit, we've cut back on the miles with him.  

I'm really looking forward to being a part of this.

Wishing all the members great trail adventures but most importantly safe ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment