Tuesday, January 14, 2014

TEAM 33 - TAYLOR FARMS


I have been riding basically my entire life. Started at a neighbors farm riding bareback, driving, and training foals. I moved into showing western events like pleasure and speed. I trail ride more than I compete. I do a lot of colt starting training and I love natural horsemanship. 

My mount is MS Delusions, A.K.A. Boo, and he is a 19 year old Polish Arabian. I just recently acquired him a few months ago. He has many years of trail experience and we work petty well together. This year I plan to compete at some local shows, maybe a Breed show, and try to get out on as many trails as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Jan. 14, 2014
    Sunny & Windy/ Neighborhood
    Hours: 36mins
    Miles: 1.67
    Miles To Date: 1.67

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first miles for Year of the Horse!

    If you would like to join our MDD 2014 FaceBook group Friend "Michigan Distance Derby"

    Again, Good Job!

    ReplyDelete