Thursday, January 30, 2014

TEAM 108 - GLDD - ERIN'S AWESOME APPIES



ONTARIO, CANADA - Raised on a small farm in southwestern Ontario where my parents bred and showed Appaloosas, I started riding Western, then took Dressage lessons briefly before continuing my riding education in Western and Hunt Seat disciplines on the Appaloosa and local saddle club scene. In my early 20’s, I kept horses in my life by driving draft horses on Mackinac Island for five summers. 

In 2011, I purchased my first horse, a solid buckskin Appaloosa named Rockets Roman Star or "Jetta". Together we showed on the Ontario Appaloosa circuit in 2011/12, winning International APHC titles in Hunter in Hand and Hunter Under Saddle, as well as a top-ten placings in halter, trail and Hunter Under Saddle at the 2012 All American Buckskin Horse Congress.

I look forward to tracking our miles in 2014 as we begin to train for Western Dressage competitions and enjoy laid-back time on the trails in Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment