Saturday, January 11, 2014

TEAM 4 - NIKOTA’S ROCK’N DAKOTA




My name is Nikota and I am 17 years old. I live in West Michigan and trail ride with my mom (team Ottakee Acres) and my sister Sarah (Kale's Trails).

I like all types of riding. I am in 4H and have shown English, Western, Trail, and Speed. I have also taken jumping lessons and done some jumping in local fun shows. I like trail riding the best though. I also like to ride bareback.

My trail partner is Dakota---but we call him Cody He is a 23 year old bay Morgan/Arab gelding that I have been riding for 2 years now. He is a great trail horse and will lead or follow....... I will do 4H with Cody this year and also hope to do try horse camping with him.

My goal for this year is to ride 250 trail miles. My favorite places to ride are Bass River and Silver Creek.

4 comments:

  1. 1.05 miles 1-5-14
    YTD 1.05

    posted by mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first miles for Year of the Horse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me and my mom Ottakee team 2 rode 0.62 miles today through deep snow.

    YTD miles 1.67

    ReplyDelete